186 Woodway Dr Magnolia, TX 77355 Get directions
- Age 18 Years
- MLS# 81347816
- Listed 5 Years 10 Months 2 Days Ago
This is one large Double Wide Manufactured Home on almost 2 cleared acres bordered by thick trees and brush! Approx. 2,600 sqft 4 Bedroom 3 Full Bath Home w/Huge rooms. Built in 2002, but Seller is having the home updated with new interior paint, tile & carpets. The home will feel like new when complete. High Ceilings in most of the home. There is a Metal Building used as a Garage and Workshop w/overhead door. Community has Pool, Park, Lakes & a Pavilion. Come fish in the Lake.
- Bed Room Description: All Bedrooms Down, Master Bed - 1st Floor
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen Dimensions: 20X14
- Room Description: Den, Gameroom Down, Kitchen/Dining Combo, Living/Dining Combo
Building and Construction
- House Style: Traditional
- Levels or Stories: 1
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Description: Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Wooded
Garage and Parking
- Garage Description: Detached Garage, Oversized Garage
- No Of Garage Capacity: 2
Pool and Spa
- Pool Area: Y
- School District: Waller
Other Property Info
- Subdivision: Oak Hollow
- County: Waller
- Directions: FROM MAGNOLIA, GO WEST ON FM 1488, TAKE A LEFT ON WOODWAY DR. 1 BLOCK PAST OAK HOLLOW BLVD, HOME & PROPERTY IS AT THE END OF THE ROAD ON THE RIGHT THROUGH THE SMALL OPENING IN THE TREES.
- Area: Waller County
- Street Surface: Asphalt
|6||Fields Store Elementary School||PK-5||6 mi|
|7||Schultz J High School||6-8||9.6 mi|
|4||Waller High School||9-12||8.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 186 Woodway Dr
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Robert BarcusABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative)
- 15420 Ridge Park Dr., Houston, TX 77095
- Work (281) 894-7253
- Mobile (281) 650-4422
- Email Robert@RobertBarcus.com
- Areas Served Houston Central, West & NW, Katy, Cypress, Tomball, Spring & The Woodlands.
- Specializations Residential Sales, Accredited Buyer's Representative.