- Single Family
10803 Indian Vista Dr Houston, TX 77064 Get directions
- Age 39 Years
- MLS# 33057938
- Listed 5 Years 5 Months 8 Days Ago
3/2/2 1 Story Patio Styled Home Built by General Homes on Large Lot with Lots of Privacy. Recently Painted Inside and Out, Recent Carpeting and Pad. Wood Burning Fire Place, Granite Counters in the Kitchen and French Doors that Lead to a Large Covered Porch, Great for Summer BBQ's, Coffee or Wine even on a Rainy Day. Home is zoned for Top Rated Cy-Fair ISD! Located convineintly for easy fast access to Beltway 8, Hwy 290, & FM 1960.
- Bed Room Description: All Bedrooms Down, Master Bed - 1st Floor
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
Kitchen and Dining
- Countertops: Granite
- Kitchen Dimensions: 12X10
Building and Construction
- Levels or Stories: 1
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Description: Patio Lot, Subdivision Lot
Garage and Parking
- Garage Description: Detached Garage
- No Of Garage Capacity: 2
Pool and Spa
- Pool Area: Y
- Elementary School: Danish
- Middle School: Bleyl
- High School: Cy-Ridge
- School District: Cypress-Fairbanks
Other Property Info
- Subdivision: White Oak Bend Sec 01
- County: Harris
- Directions: From 290 Go North on Jones Rd, Go East (R) on Fallbrook, Take 1st Street to the (R), then Indian Vista is 1st Street to the (L). Home is at the end of the street on (R) as it curves to the (R) into the next street.
- Area: Cy-Fair
- Street Surface: Concrete, Curbs, Gutters
- Utility District: Y
|5||Bang Elementary School||PK-5||1.5 mi|
|5||Campbell Middle School||6-8||1 mi|
|5||Cypress Ridge High School||9-12||2.6 mi|
|NA||Cypress Christian Private School||K-12||2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 10803 Indian Vista Dr
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
|2012-06-25||Listed for rent||$1,000||Houston|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
- Robert Barcus ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative)
- 15420 Ridge Park Dr., Houston, TX 77095
- Work (281) 894-7253
- Mobile (281) 650-4422
- Email Robert@RobertBarcus.com
- Areas Served Houston Central, West & NW, Katy, Cypress, Tomball, Spring & The Woodlands.
- Specializations Residential Sales, Accredited Buyer's Representative.