- Single Family
15515 Edison Light Trl Cypress, TX 77429 Get directions
- Age 16 Years
- MLS# 71058979
- Listed 5 Years 6 Months 12 Days Ago
Beautiful 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Home in Cy-Fair ISD. Located in Lake and Golf Course Community. Community Pool & Playground that overlooks Lakes & Fountains are just a few of the amenities this neighborhood has to offer. This home has Cherry Hardwood Floors, tile, Wood Burning Fire Place, Custom paint and much more! This home has no Homes behind it for added privacy and a good sized back yard great for entertaining! This residential community is at the edge of town and the edge of the country.
- Bed Room Description: All Bedrooms Up, Master Bed - 2nd Floor
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
Kitchen and Dining
- Microwave: Y
- Kitchen Dimensions: 14X10
- Room Description: 1 Living Area, Den
Building and Construction
- House Style: Traditional
- Levels or Stories: 2
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Description: Greenbelt, In Golf Course Community, Subdivision Lot
Garage and Parking
- Garage Description: Attached Garage
- No Of Garage Capacity: 2
Pool and Spa
- Pool Area: Y
- School District: Cypress-Fairbanks
Other Property Info
- Builder Name: Long Lake LTD
- Subdivision: Villages Of Cypress Lakes
- County: Harris
- Directions: 290 Northwest to Cypress Rosehill go Right/North . Turn Left into Villages of Cypress Lakes on Cypress Lake Village Dr. Turn right at first road Hazel Thicket Trail Dr. Go left at 1st street Groverbrook, it will turn R into Edison light Trail.
- Area: Tomball/Cypress
- Street Surface: Concrete, Curbs, Gutters
- Utility District: Y
|8||Farney Elementary School||PK-5||2 mi|
|8||Goodson Middle School||6-8||1.6 mi|
|9||Cypress Woods High School||9-12||2.3 mi|
|NA||The Connection Private School of Houston||K-12||1.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 15515 Edison Light Trl
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Robert BarcusABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative)
- 15420 Ridge Park Dr., Houston, TX 77095
- Work (281) 894-7253
- Mobile (281) 650-4422
- Email Robert@RobertBarcus.com
- Areas Served Houston Central, West & NW, Katy, Cypress, Tomball, Spring & The Woodlands.
- Specializations Residential Sales, Accredited Buyer's Representative.